Remember this? Well, I washed that cute little dress and threw it in the dryer and suddenly it wasn't buttoning over Ellie's little Buddha belly. So, I shipped it off to Ellie's cousin...who is EIGHT MONTHS OLDER than she is!
Very funny. Yes, we greatly appreciate this dress. We were actually shopping at Target the other day and they had a green one like the jean one on sale for like $5, so I have that one too. Maybe your target will have some jean ones left (ours didn't).
I think I speak for all mom's when I say--you did the right thing stealing that carton of milk! I think we've all made some sort of questionable ethical/legal judgment call when it comes to dealing with a toddler!
2 comments:
Very funny. Yes, we greatly appreciate this dress. We were actually shopping at Target the other day and they had a green one like the jean one on sale for like $5, so I have that one too. Maybe your target will have some jean ones left (ours didn't).
How funny! Well, they both look super cute in it!
I think I speak for all mom's when I say--you did the right thing stealing that carton of milk! I think we've all made some sort of questionable ethical/legal judgment call when it comes to dealing with a toddler!
Post a Comment