Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ellie at 21 months

  • She is a happy-go-lucky kid with a mischievous side

  • She still loves to cuddle and give hugs

  • She greets me each morning with a sweet "Hello, Mommy!"

  • She weighs 27 pounds, 2 ounces

  • She loves to play with her mega legos and puzzles

  • She also loves to color and insists on saying "Color!" over and over while she is doing it

  • She loves to dance and can get down with the best of them

  • She won't watch anything other than Elmo

  • She is most ticklish under her chin

  • She loves to ride her "bike" outside

  • She wants to eat everything with a fork, even bread. When she says fork, it sounds exactly like a bad, four-letter word starting with "f."

  • When she is mad, she will tell you, "No! Bad!" or "No! Go back!"

  • She can identify and say almost every letter in the alphabet.

  • She is the most amazing kid I have ever met and I am always marveling at how I got so lucky.

7 comments:

Tonya said...

Ohh she is soo cute :) I can so relate to your sentiments!!

Karen said...

So sweet! I am very impressed by the alphabet...and the fork!

Sabs said...

such a big girl! We love ellie!

Chastity said...

She's such a cutie!

Sabs said...

texan 101:
what is the possesive plural of y'all? all y'all's?? is it possible to have two apostrophes?

Texasholly said...

Yes. In fact, I believe I told my students today, "No, it's all y'all's fault."

Sabs said...

hmmm... I'm sensing an excellent quote banner for next year's room decorating:)