Friday, February 26, 2010

Obligatory cereal post

At Jack's 4 month appointment he was cleared for cereal. Unlike with Ellie, I was in no rush to start him on solids because I remembered what a hassle and mess the whole feeding thing was. But yesterday I finally sucked it up and gave it a try. I even put him in the same bib Ellie wore for her first food experience. Jack really hasn't shown any interest when we've been eating so I wasn't sure if he was ready. He was not impressed. I think his expression says it all.



I tried again today and he was even more determined not to ingest any rice cereal. I think I'll just put it away for now and try again at 5 months!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These pictures are too funny! I'd say he's definitely NOT a rice fan! (or maybe he's not a Texas A&M fan - heehee!)

Sabs said...

ha ha classic! baby food is really no much better! :)

Ellie Asplund said...

So you don't know me.. nut i would like to say that I thought no one else in the world was named Ellie! My life's dream has been fufilled