Sunday, July 11, 2010

A little wicked


A year ago, I went with my mom and sister-in-laws to see Mamma Mia. We had so much fun that we decided to see a play once a year...girls only. This year we went to see Wicked and Dianna and Leilani were able to join us. I LOVED it! Loved the music, loved the story-line, loved everything. I am thinking we should change this tradition from once a year to four times a year.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like great fun! Who's the pretty, tall blonde in the middle? (jk :) I haven't seen you in soooo long!

Unknown said...

I LOVE Wicked! I was lucky enough to see it in LA with Kevin and loved it so much that I took the kids to Tempe last year to see it (I couldn't even GET tickets in Salt Lake). Glad you had fun!

Heather at Kitchen Concoctions said...

Love how y'all are all matching! : )