I haven't been to any of Tom's cross country meets this season. Although I love watching him in action (I think he looks so cute when he is coaching), I don't love chasing the kids around and trying to keep them off the course. However, the weather was so nice this Saturday that I decided we would go watch the meet. Daniel brought Kolby and Olivia and all the kids had so much fun playing.
Tom's team placed second. I'm so proud of Tom. He puts so much time and effort into his team and they really perform.That night, I took Ellie over to a friend's house for a kid-movie night. Everyone was supposed to wear pajamas, but Dianna and I failed to get the memo. While the kids watched and played, the moms sat around snacking and visiting. At one point, we decided to do facials. And I have the embarrassing photo to prove it.
After the movie was over and the green stuff washed off our faces, I went over to Dianna's to watch a movie (with a sleeping Ellie sprawled across my lap). I didn't get home til after midnight and as I was driving home, I tried to remember the last time I had stayed out so late. I couldn't. I probably need to get out more.
1 comment:
are you home today? i swear we are blogging at the same time:)
Post a Comment