Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Back to School blues

I always have such a hard time transitioning from stay-at-home mom to working mom.  It isn't that I don't like my job, it's just that I am terrible at juggling work and parenting.  During the school year, I always feel as though I am falling short. Plus, summers are just so fun!  Part of the problem is that almost my entire social crowd are stay-at-home moms. I get to hang out with them and play all summer, but when summer is over they keep having lunches and playdates without me.
I have decided that I just need to pretend like my weekends are summer.  We were quarantined for most of last weekend since Sam had his white-trash illness, but we deemed it safe enough to go to my brother's Labor Day party. The kids had a blast.  Now to keep recreating that all school-year long...

No comments: