Sometimes I feel like a total failure as a mom because I can't be involved at Ellie's school. She asks me to eat lunch with her and I never can because my lunch is at 10:00 and is only 30 minutes long. She asks me to come read to her class and I have to say no because it is in the afternoon when I am teaching 5th period. But, yesterday, the school fundraiser (Boosterthon) coincided with my conference period and lunch. I was even able to be a marker so I got to stand on the couse and mark Ellie's shirt for each lap she ran. It was pretty awesome. Ellie ran the entire time...partly because she was trying to keep up with her BFF (whom she totally has a crush on). He is the blonde boy turning around in the picture...the same one she did the Harry Potter act with in the church talent show. They are kind of adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment