Friday, October 10, 2014

Last First Day

Tuesday was Jack's first day of preschool.  He goes to the preschool program at the high school where Tom works.  It is awesome.  I wish it were every day instead of 3 days a week.  Anyway, Jack has been counting down the days and he was super excited Tuesday morning when it finally arrived.  He carefully picked out his outfit, insisting on jeans even though it is still crazy hot outside.  He also had on his dress shoes, but I talked him into wearing his Nikes that are just like his dad's.

I tried to get a picture of him for his first day, but it was all dark and grainy due to the early hour.  As I was snapping the pics, Sam darted up and said "cheeeeese!" with the goofiest grin on his face. 

Luckily, my babysitter took a much better picture of Jack right before she took him to preschool.

I sure do love this kid.

No comments: