So, Ellie turned 15 months a week ago and we took her in for her shots. Her stats were as follows:
Weight: 23 lbs. 4 oz. - 50%
Height: 31 in. - 50-70%
FOC: 45 cm. - 25%
Those of you who know about my obsession with Ellie's head can appreciate how I freaked out about the 25% for the head measurement because oh my gosh my daughter's head is no longer growing and she is going to be one of those people with shrunken heads on normal sized bodies! Whatever, I'm over it now.
Weight: 23 lbs. 4 oz. - 50%
Height: 31 in. - 50-70%
FOC: 45 cm. - 25%
Those of you who know about my obsession with Ellie's head can appreciate how I freaked out about the 25% for the head measurement because oh my gosh my daughter's head is no longer growing and she is going to be one of those people with shrunken heads on normal sized bodies! Whatever, I'm over it now.

At 15 months, here are some of her likes: brushing her teeth, eating fresh fruit, making monkey noises, watching Signing Time, going down slides, petting the dogs, and playing with her shoes.
Her vocabulary is expanding every day. Of course, to understand most of her words, you would have to speak her language. What, didn't you know that "doll" = "ball" and "docks" = "socks"? Actually, just take any simple word and replace the first letter with a "d" sound and you can speak Ellie.
I am so loving this stage Ellie is in. Her personality is exploding and she is so much fun. I just wish that I could slow it all down, though, because she is growing too fast and I just need more time.
2 comments:
She's so cute! And I'm jealous that she likes to brush her teeth...Jenna HATES it! I just took her yesterday for her 15-month appointment. Don't you just hate the shots? Poor babies...
Thanks for reminding me that I need to do Lani's 13 month update:)
Glad to hear that she is doing so well!!
Post a Comment