Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Pottering

Oh, hello! Really not much to say about Ellie as I have been neglecting her terribly due to the whole Harry Potter book release. It all started Friday with an all day Harry Potter movie marathon that I put on for my teens at the library. Then, when I got home from work, Tom and I went to see the new HP movie. And as if that wasn't enough Harry Pottering for one day, I then went to the grocery store at midnight to pick up the book. And it has been all downhill ever since. Poor Ellie, she had to hang out on the ugly, linoleum floor with the dogs all weekend, clad only in a diaper.


I kid, I kid. I brought people over to entertain her as well (as if the devil-dogs aren't entertainment enough). My lil sis and her fam came over for dinner Saturday night. I dragged Ellie's little table into the kitchen so she and Kinleigh could dine like little big people.


Then on Sunday we had Tom's family over to celebrate his birthday which he is managing to stretch out for days on end. I declare Tom's birthday officially over.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

that is too cute :) I have never been an HP fan but I know it has taken everyone to their rooms to read!! lol