
Ellie attended
Kolby's awesome truck-themed birthday party yesterday.
Kolby is obsessed with trucks (and good thing, too, because he got a ton of them for his birthday). Sabrina had the place decorated so cute and had even gotten hardhats for all the kids. Ellie, of course, would not keep hers on.

But Daniel and
Kolby happily wore theirs (I swear,
Kolby really was happy about his hat).

The kids had a blast playing Pin the Wheel on the Truck. Even Ellie got in on the action.

Afterwards, the
fam played a rousing game of croquet (which Tom and I bailed on because we are party
poopers like that). Look at my goofy brothers in their matching outfits. They swear they didn't plan it. Sure guys, sure.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I love those cropped jeans she has on a few posts ago. Glad she's feeling so much better!
way to go posting before the mom:) I'm such a slacker! At least kolby's aunt is on top of things! I swear I'll post befor koly turns 3:)
Post a Comment