Saturday, September 15, 2007

Making me laugh on a daily basis

Progress report grades are due on Monday so I am hastily trying to get all my grades entered. Being the dedicated mom that I am, I sat Ellie down in front of Signing Time this morning so I could finish up the grades. About 15 minutes later, she strolls in carrying an extra diaper and saying "poo poo" over and over again. Sure enough...dirty diaper. So, I changed her and handed her off to Rachel once more. After another 15 minutes, I peek around the corner to check on her and apparently she had decided it was time to get dressed (what, suddenly she is too good to hang out in a diaper all day?). Luckily for her, the couch was covered with piles and piles of clean clothes (because that's where clean clothes go in our house...on the living room couch). Anyway, she had inserted each arm through multiple items of clothing and she had a shirt on her head. Naturally, I documented it:

3 comments:

Sabs said...

this is adorable! Love the shirts hanging off her arms:) I'm surprised you haven't blogged the library already. Miss speedy blogger:)

Anonymous said...

So cute! She's a smart little cookie. Sounds like she's getting ready for potty training!

Wendy said...

That is so sweet! I love when their personalitys shine through with things like this:)