Yesterday the family all met over at Daniel and Sabrina's for games and hamburgers. I was excited to show off Ellie's new words and signs (like a trick pony). But she refused to cooperate and instead walked around putting small objects in her mouth. After we fished the marbles and jacks out of her mouth, she decided to go play in the potted plant by the front door...multiple times. I swear, she really is (almost) 17 months and not 7 months.
3 comments:
She & Jenna are so much alike! Jenna's favorite word is "No," she is into EVERYTHING (especially stuff she knows she's not supposed to be in), and she is constantly making a liar out of me. :)
trust me she's so much "older" than kolby was at 17 months. He didn't even walk until he was almost 17 months:)She's just always competing with older cousins.
Lani never shows off for me either! I have to hide the video camera so she wont stop doing what ever cute things she is doing:)
Post a Comment