Monday, January 28, 2008

Weekend pics

Tom's mom stopped by last week with two Elmo outfits and a backpack for Ellie. Feeding the obsession. But Ellie was thrilled. All weekend long she wanted to wear her "packpack."
In addition to her Elmo gear, Ellie also always wants to wear her "boots." She has been really into boots since her hot pink cowgirl boots phase.

This last picture cracks me up. Ellie has taken to arranging her Elmo dolls on pillows and covering them up. She will then pat their backs and sweetly say, "Nigh nigh, kay? Nigh nigh."

4 comments:

Chastity said...

Cute as usual! I see that something came from JCPenney...you always see that tag w/ the free 8x10 on their stuff, lol.

Becca said...

Ava has the same backpack!! She will put her juice and her blanket in there, it's too cute!

And I love the boots. She really is a true Texas girl huh!

Anonymous said...

To cute, she is looking so grown up in the shots.

Dianna said...

Super cute pictures. She is so adrobale. I can't believe it is warm enough for her to be wearing a skirt and short sleeves. I'm jealous. The backpack is really cute.