Ellie was once again the only one getting dressed for church this morning. My mom came by to pick her up when I was still in my pajamas (church starts at 12:30, but I was still in my pajamas). That's cuz Jack and I are going to be doing a lot of sleeping today to make up for last night!
5 comments:
Lucky you to get a snooze! I hope his jaundice starts getting better for you! The less to worry about the better!!
That is a precious dress.
i nearly put olivia in the exact same dress today..seriously i had it in my hand:) glad i got to peek at jack today. dang cold.
He's going to make a great cuddle buddy in the cooler weather. Hope you both get some good rest.
Gah! The cuteness! Congratulations!!
Sorry I am so bad at blogging now so my congrats are very belated.
Oh and I tried to email you a response to your comment on my blog, but I don't have it! ha ha so if you care, I responded in the comments.
My hat off to you for still blogging with two children. Mucho impressed. :D
Post a Comment