Track season has officially started. Meaning, Tom won't be home before 10pm at least one night a week and will be gone every Saturday for the entire day. Bleh. Jack has been unusually fussy today and refuses to sleep. So I have been moving the little blob from one station to the next...swing, my arms, exersaucer, my arms, floor, my arms, Bumbo, my arms...rinse and repeat. I am terribly bad about doing tummy time with him because he does not like to be on his tummy. So today I decided to give it a try and he flipped right over on his back. So I kept trying to put him back on his tummy and he just kept on flipping over again. Once he is on his back, he makes such a valiant effort to get back to his tummy, but his big belly and roly-poly arm keep getting in the way. Oh wow, look at me, rambling on and on about my four-month-old's limited mobility. How about some pictures of the little chunk?
He is all cheeks.
Even Ellie can't resist them.
And, yes, I do realize my daughter is wearing floaties in February. Indoors.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks!!! I didn't do tummy time with Madison either and I think she'll survive. Now that she's figured out how to roll over both ways, she does tummy time on her terms. Crazy kids!
I love that Ellie has on floaties. You can never be too safe.
He is adorable!! And I love the floaties!! :) haha
adorable!
Post a Comment