what beautiful pictures. jack really is going to catch up to levi. much better being asked if he is almost one then omg he is talking and walking how old is he? then when i inform them 18 months..."my 8 month old is his size." thanks I feel much better. I love both of their outfits. They are so adorable and I just want to see them NOW!
2 comments:
Soooo adorable! You and Tom have some darn cute kiddos!
Oh P.S. LOVE the Rosa Parks story. So glad to see Ellie is learning so much in pre-school/day care!
what beautiful pictures. jack really is going to catch up to levi. much better being asked if he is almost one then omg he is talking and walking how old is he? then when i inform them 18 months..."my 8 month old is his size." thanks I feel much better. I love both of their outfits. They are so adorable and I just want to see them NOW!
Post a Comment