Monday, August 22, 2011
First day of kindergarten!
This is the outfit Ellie picked out for her first day back to school. I like tomorrow's outfit much better.
Ellie was so excited to go to school this morning. This is her pose for just take the picture so we can go, mom. It is very similar to her I have to pee pose.
Ellie goes to Club Rewind in the morning which is a before-school program at her school. She is a car-rider in the afternoons. When Tom went to get her this afternoon, they couldn't find her. She had been sent back to Club Rewind for the afternoon session and she was MAD that Tom was picking her up! She didn't want to come home! She loved school...everything about it. What a relief.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a cutie!!!
Oh my gosh! I cannot believe how grown up she looks!
Hurray! The first day of school was a success. Hopefully the rest of the year(s) are too!
True story: I was at Target with my family, telling Dh about Ellie's first day of school outfit. I gestured to a bedazzled shirt with a gray vest to illustrate the...5-year-old-ness of it. Miss E immediately announced how much she LOVED it...and now that combo is sitting in her drawer, ready for her first day of school! Lol
Post a Comment