Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Things that make me smile

Ellie came rushing out of the bathroom tonight to tell me, "Mommy, guess what? I just pooed the pokiest poo in my whole life!"

***
I bought one of those Bounce dryer bars and as I installed it in my dryer, I just felt so happy. 10 year ago, I never would have gotten so much pleasure out of a new laundry product.

***


I love when Jack pats the floor next to him and demands that I, "Sit down! Sit down!" He always wants someone sitting next to him when he plays.

I also love how he loudly says "Bye" to everyone we pass. Ellie always said hi, but Jack prefers the byes.

***

When Ellie stayed with my parents a few days ago, she informed them that sometimes we run out of food and she has to go hungry. (Not true, Mom and Dad! No need to buy us groceries! Unless you want to. In that case, just some Blue Bell ice cream should do.)

5 comments:

Heather at Kitchen Concoctions said...

Hahaha! I wonder where Ellie got the idea that you were trying to starve her!

Sabs said...

heehee at least she only said that to gma and not a teacher or something. Dont' you love the things kids say?!

Maddie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maddie said...

I did not like the Bounce bar- it left sticky stuff inside my dryer after I took it off :( Hopefully yours won't.

Hall Family said...

Lol I think the grocery comment is hilarious! Never a dull moment at your house! :) i may need to borrow Ellie and see if she can spice up our house...we're turning boring :)