Saturday, April 20, 2013

Middle of the night musings

I am not normally a violent person,  but I want to punch Tom in the face when he happily snores loudly away,  stretched out over my side of the bed, while I sit nursing all night in the glider. I mean, I know it isn't his fault, but it is sometimes hard not to feel a wee bit resentful.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure we've all felt that way. Luckily, this too shall pass!

Hallcasa22 said...

I felt that way with Alan with the first kid. I figured it was lack of sleep. Hope it gets better!

Emily said...

I totally full out kicked Kallen in the back one night as he happily snored as I nursed our first baby. I told him he just needed to wake up because misery loves company! He stayed awake for about 2 minutes. And it didn't make me feel better. Hang in there!