Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Welcome to our family, Sam!

Sam is our biggest baby yet!   He weighed in at 10 pounds, 11.5 ounces. My OB had a very difficult time getting him out,  but I will save all the gory details for when I write his birth story!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

pretty darn cute! congrats!

Charlie said...

Gorgeous boy! Congratulations Holly

Anth said...

Congratulations! That's not a newborn, that's a 3-month-old! :) Ace was not as big, but I remember he wore newborn stuff for about 2 seconds.

courtney said...

wow! big boy! congratulations, holly! he's a BEAUTIFUL baby!!

Unknown said...

What a chub! Congrats Holly. I need to come see him!
text me 281-770-6308
Can't wait...he will surely bring back memories of Brock! He was just a few ounces less...and the last! Once they get that big was my sign from Heavenly Father that it was meant to be my last!