I love Texas. I love how every year, all the schools and preschools have Go Western Day/Go Texan Day/Rodeo Day. The kids love to dress up in whatever western gear I can scrounge up. This year, Jack asked me to buy him some boots. I was a little hesitant because I hate to spend money on something they only wear once a year, but I know he will wear them when we go to the Rodeo, and I can pass them down to Sam!
Jack was really excited about his new boots. I bought Ellie new boots, too, but hers are more trendy and she can wear them any day. Ellie is in this stage right now where she can't show too much excitement about anything and if I say I like something, she has to say that she doesn't. But, really, she loves it.
No comments:
Post a Comment