So, I have never been one to get it together enough to have a coordinated family costume thing going for Halloween. I always admire the families that do it and think they look adorable, but I am just not that creative. Plus, I am cheap and costumes are not. But...like 6 weeks ago...Target was doing a BOGO sale on their Halloween costumes. I ordered Tom and I some cheap Where's Waldo costumes and then kind of forgot all about it. I also "forgot" to tell Tom since he isn't big on dressing up.
Well, Trunk or Treat at our church was last night and it just kind of popped up out of nowhere. The plan was to also have purchased or made Where's Waldo costumes for the kids already, but yesterday had me borrowing one costume for Ellie and buying one for Jack. Sam, who has been obsessed with Halloween for over a month, dug through his bin of dress-up clothes and picked out his own costume. I was just glad it color-coordinated with the rest of us. Anyway, the whole point of all this rambling is to show you our picture from Trunk-or-Treat last night. We were *this close* to being one of those cute, costume-themed families!

No comments:
Post a Comment