Yesterday, Tom discovered that Ellie can climb into her highchair all by herself. Now, whenever we accidentally leave the kitchen doors open, she zooms into the kitchen and climbs up into her highchair in no time flat. Highly dangerous. I, of course, videotaped it.
Edit: I realize posting this video is tantamount to Michael Jackson holding baby Blanket over the balcony for the screaming masses to see, but I would like to make it clear that at no time during the making of this video was Ellie in danger (Tom was RIGHT there to catch her if she slipped)!
4 comments:
That's hilarious--what a little stinker! Korley is a climber, too, and scares me on a daily basis!
That is adorable.. how clever is she!! Too cute :)
That is super cute! I like how she was trying to put on her "seat belt." Also, her strawberry outfit from Aunt Patty was really cute too.
I"m glad to see that Ellie is as big of a daredevil as Emma is. Those two are just alike. WOW!
Post a Comment