This entry is coming to you from the New York Public Library! What kind of librarian would I be if I didn't stop by to pay a visit to the stone lions? Also? I totally got a library card here. I will have lots of great pics and stories for when I get back, but here are just a few highlights:
-I saw someone get hit by a taxi cab yesterday! Seriously, not just a little bump either. It is insane how pedestrians just walk out in front of cars here.
-I also saw some undercover cops take down a guy. They were stomping on his head before they handcuffed him. New York's finest.
-I rode in my first taxicab and they really do drive insane! Tom and I just crossed our fingers and hoped for the best (and that we wouldn't hit any pedestrians because I doubt he would stop the meter for that and I would hate to have to pay even more).
Well, I have to go try some Gray's Papaya hot dogs!
1 comment:
OMG, watch out for those taxi cabs! Maybe you could ride in the cash cab and be on TV!!! have fun on vacation!
Post a Comment