While I was at work yesterday, Tom decided to take Ellie to the zoo. I had no idea he was planning on going and I was torn between being upset that I missed out and extremely impressed that he took on the challenge of taking Ellie to the zoo all by himself. He even remembered to pack the video camera AND the digital camera! Seriously impressive. He really has this stay-at-home dad thing down. Too bad he has to return to work in two weeks. 

3 comments:
Wow, I'm so impressed that Tom took Ellie to the zoo. He is a super stay at home Dad.
Ahhhh, so cute!
As for your previous post, instead of a track star or bookworm, maybe she'll be a really FAST READER! ;)
Your sweet Ellie just gets more and more beautiful. They are all so cute at this age. I have seriously considered teaching instead of libraries, but cannot make up my mind - maybe your positive experience will help me in considering what will be best.
Flusi
Post a Comment