So,
my little sis? The one I
just visited in North Carolina? Yeah, well, they are in Texas now and we decided it would be sickeningly cute to dress them alike for church on Sunday. We attempted to do a photo session of them in their matching dresses, but the girls were not cooperating. First, Ellie insisted on taking out her bow.

Then she insisted on taking out Kinleigh's bow. Something Kinleigh really didn't like because, unlike Ellie, Kinleigh actually likes to wear bows.

So, Kinleigh was mad about the Ellie attacking her head thing and didn't want to smile. And Ellie was just interested in sticking her finger in her ear. I have a sneaking suspicion that Ellie might have ear infection #1,324.

2 comments:
They are both so cute--bow or not!!
Korley has been messing with her ear a lot lately, too. I don't know what's going on with her, but everytime I take her in they say her ears look great. Who knows! I hope little Ellie doesn't have an ear infection--it's just the worst! Does she have tubes?
They are adorable... lol @ the attacking the head thing!! Hopefully she doesn't have an ear infection.. those suck!
Post a Comment