Saturday, August 18, 2007

Cute little girls

The past two days have been full of new teacher training. I am getting more excited and nervous about teaching with each passing day. I am really excited about my Reading classes. The majority of the students I will be teaching will have never read a whole book by themselves. Can you believe that? I can't imagine a life without books, without reading.

Last night, Tom, Ellie, and I headed over to Mark's house for grilled hamburgers and hotdogs. It was great hanging out with the family after two long days of training. Sweet, baby Olivia was even wearing the dress that Ellie wore a little over a year ago for Tom's birthday. Isn't she adorable?
Ellie was so happy to see her Aunt Sabrina. She really misses Sabrina and Kolby a lot. Sabrina and Rosie were like second moms to Ellie last year. I feel really fortunate that I had my sister-in-laws around to help watch Ellie when she was so little. And I love seeing the bond she has with her aunts as a result!

4 comments:

Tonya said...

Aww that is sweet that she has such a bond with her aunts :) I love the little dress as well.. what a cutie!!

Sabs said...

so sweet! I love my ellie girl! And Olivia really loves her clothes:) NOw I need to post a pic of my girl with her aunt:)

Dianna said...

she would have such a wonderful bond with me too if i didn't live so dang far away :). we miss ellie bellie.

Anonymous said...

So cute I miss you gals so much! I wana play! You are going to be a amazingly good reading teacher because of reading being your passions! They couldn't have picked a better lady!