I just wanted to apologize for my previous post in which I insinuated that you just commented to plug your stuff. I really was/am excited that you commented on my blog (and also a little embarrassed that you had to comment again to explain yourself)! To show what a fan I am of Signing Time, I am going to share a little story:
My oldest brother and his wife adopted a little boy a couple of years ago. Michael's birth mother used drugs throughout her pregnancy and they were unsure of how it would affect Michael. He learned to crawl and walk early and was your typical little boy except that he wasn't talking. And he was getting really frustrated and angry with his inability to communicate. The speech therapist started teaching him sign language and the family started watching Signing Time. He picked it up really quickly and was a much happier little boy. He was also very, very excited when he got to meet you and Hopkins in Hawaii!

I am sure you hear success stories like that all the time, but I just wanted you to know how great we think Signing Time is!
Your fan,
Holly
p.s. I really think you should have "people." Maybe Hopkins?
5 comments:
I could see myself as a personal assistant, if the price was right.
Don't piss off the Signing Lady...she'll get PBS and her fans to come after you! LOL
I love that show...and sadly I don't have any kids to justify that.
Dear Holly,
Let's be friends!
I've never met a librarian I didn't like. By the way does your library have a full set of Signing Time? Because you could say I know some people.... I'm happy to throw something in for you too, oops I mean for Ellie of course.
Shoot me off an email! Seriously!
P.S. If you had asked for an interview, I would have granted that as well :-) I'd rather not be one up-ed by John Green.
Holly please make friends! Then you really could have a Signing TIme party for Ellie and kolby would love it! You're so cool!
I would love to be friends! So awesome. And I sent an email, but didn't know exactly where to send an email so it went to info at signingtime dot com. :)
Post a Comment