Sunday, April 20, 2008

2 year stats

I took Ellie in for her two year appointment last Wednesday. After waiting 1 1/2 hours in the waiting room, during which Ellie somehow managed to throw about 8 books in the trash that I had to fish out. She said they were "broken." See? She is a future librarian...already practicing her "weeding" skills! Anyway, I did not realize that she wouldn't be getting any shots...it was just a quick glance over, some measurements, and a few questions to make sure she was on track. What the...? I could have just skipped the appointment all together and saved the 2 hours and $30! Ah well, here are her stats at least:
Weight: 28 lbs (75%)
Height: 34 in (50%)
FOC (totally never saw her measure this): 17.8 cm (84% - worries about no soft spot? almost gone)
We also went to Olivia's one year birthday party on Wednesday. She was celebrating a little early. Olivia is seriously the cutest baby on the planet (I can now say this because Ellie is no longer a baby). Anyway, Sabrina, being the super creative person that she is, did a Cute as a Button theme. The kids even decorated their own frames using buttons and glue dots. Very fun. Is it just me or does it seem like there are a million birthday parties this time of year? And everyone throws better, more creative ones, than I do!

2 comments:

Sabs said...

i just remembered i gotta take olivia for her one year soon....oh the waiting room:) I should've told you about the 2 yr. they didn't do anything for kolby. And your party was a hit!!! way more exciting! and you definately have the cutest hair award:)

Chastity said...

We were told that the 2 yr. checkup was optional...so we opted out :).