Tonight we drove out to Pearland to hang out at Alex's house and enjoy some yummy grilled steaks. I put Ellie's hair up in full pigtails for the first time and she looked so adorable that I just wanted to lick her (I actually said that to Tom and he said I was scaring him).

Anyway, it was nice just hanging out and visiting with Alex and his parents. Ellie enjoyed her first taste of corn on the cob. She also loved having free reign of Alex's yard. We can't let her play in our backyard because of the huge holes and piles of poo courtesy of the devil-dogs.

Why are toddlers always attracted to giant boots? And is there anything more adorable?
7 comments:
I can't count how many times I've had dinner at your place. Thanks for coming over finally.
Unfortunately we won't be able to have steak every time you come over...
soooooo cute! love love love the piggies!
Seriously could she get any cuter????
I like her hair up in lil piggies...she's adorable!!!
ellie looks so adorable. i love the pig tails. ok, have to ask. where did you get that dress?
I remember when I got Evie's hair up in pigtails for the first time and I had that same reaction. Do not be ashamed. ;)
Ha ha Miss E loves giant boots too. And giant flip flops. Then she yells in anger when she finds herself unable to walk around in Dh's size 12s.
The pigtails are super cute.
Post a Comment