Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Birthday party wrap up
I am finally getting around to blogging Ellie's birthday party! We celebrated on Sunday over at Mark and Rosie's house (their house is so perfect for hosting...I wonder if they are regretting buying it?).
I naturally did an Elmo themed party since that is Ellie's main obsession. I wanted to do a really cute themed party and not Elmo, but then I remembered the party was for Ellie and not myself. I just hope she has a cuter, less annoying obsession next year.
Anyway, Ellie loved her birthday party, especially opening her millions of presents. Grandma Judy hooked Ellie up with the Power Wheels Barbie Jeep which Ellie cannot really drive, but she sure likes sitting in it with Elmo and listening to the radio!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Tell them thanks again for hosting, and I'm sorry for whatever it was I did to Aidyn.
At least they have a year to try to win her back before I come over again...
What a fun party!
Kason is obsessed with elmo too, (except that every sesame street character is "elmo" at least right now) I never thought about that (having older kiddos) now that I do, you're right, it is weird!! :) haha
Kason is obsessed with elmo too, (except that every sesame street character is "elmo" at least right now) I never thought about that (having older kiddos) now that I do, you're right, it is weird!! :) haha
OH! I forgot to say: I really like Ellie's Cup-CAke...it's a good idea for that age!
That cupcake cake is great! And how cute is she riding with her best friend Elmo. She's so adorable.
I can deal with looking at elmo and playing with elmo, but his voice, oh my gosh...
Cute! Happy birthday Ellie! Jenna loves Elmo too, except lately she's turning on him. A couple of times, she got really upset when I put Elmo on TV because she did NOT want to watch. So I'm afraid to buy too much of anything these days...
bummer we missed the party! love the pictures. elmo is fun :)
Im so behind on my blog reading but HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE , the party
looks like a blast.
Happy Birthday Ellie!!
Post a Comment