This was Ellie's birthday present from us. That bed was a HUGE pain to put together. My mother in law and I spent over 3 hours on it. But the look on Ellie's face made it all worth it!Update:
Look! She is actually sleeping on her bed! Not underneath it, not on the floor beside it, not behind her door, but actually in her bed!
9 comments:
How cute!!!
I love it! So cute and I bet Ellie really LOVES it. Is she sleeping in the bed tonight or still on the floor? Ya'll did a great job.
You guys did a great job!! I love it!! I can't wait til we're in a house, and the kids get their own room to decorate!! :)
Oh so cute, she really does love Elmo
I love the positions toddlers can sleep in. I can't imagine how many cramps, cricks, and aches I would wake up with if I slept how Ellie's sleeping in that picture!
hooray! super cute! now she needs some elmo jammies to match! did you get a video of her reaction?
It is so cute. I love the green! Your day can't start out bad with that cheery color.
That is so adorable. Both of my kids LOVE Elmo too! :)
adorable room, I love bright colors I am sure my Ella would love it too!
Post a Comment