Saturday, May 31, 2008

Free t-shirt!

I am doing another giveaway on my literary blog (doesn't literary make it sound so much more intellectual?), but this time it is a t-shirt rather than a book. I have to say, the shirt is actually cute AND the quality is good. Not cheap fabric here. Meg Cabot knows how to do it. Anyway, if you are interested, head on over there and leave a comment saying whose body/life would you like to have if given the chance (this will make much more sense if you have actually read Airhead). As for me? I am thinking Jessica Biel.

2 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Yay! I want one! I headed over. :)

Hall Family said...

I know you're an avid reader, so do you have any reading suggestions? I am running out of things to read...(it doesn't help that I live in a po-dunct town...okay maybe it's a little bigger than that...)