ha ha this is how i feel
Too cute! I was worried it was going to be a picture of a complete melt down...this was much better for you!
okay, I'm puzzled, what is she holding? Maybe my eyes aren't working, since no one else asked you what it was!
that is so funny! love it :)
Bhahahaha! This is the kind of thing she will try to delete later in life if you don't make a hard copy.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ha ha this is how i feel
Too cute! I was worried it was going to be a picture of a complete melt down...this was much better for you!
okay, I'm puzzled, what is she holding? Maybe my eyes aren't working, since no one else asked you what it was!
that is so funny! love it :)
Bhahahaha! This is the kind of thing she will try to delete later in life if you don't make a hard copy.
Post a Comment