Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break Day 4

Tom took Ellie to the doctor today. She has an ear infection (doesn't she always?) and "breathing issues." So, she now has to do Nebulizer treatments every 4 hours and take an antibiotic. Good times. The thing with Ellie is that she is still happy and playful even when sick.

Tom has a track meets all day Friday and Saturday so Ellie and I are going to take off for Beaumont to visit my parents. I love being at my mom's house, it is so peaceful and relaxing. A perfect way to end our Spring Break.

1 comment:

Chastity said...

My little babies had to take breathing treatments when they had RSV. It's a pitiful sight. As hard as that was, I think someone Ellie's age might be even harder! I know Lila would fight me on that tooth and nail. Get well soon, Ellie!