Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Budding artist

All of Ellie's drawings lately have been pictures of me. The circles in the middle are my belly, more specifically known as "Baby Jack." Notice how the circle gets bigger and bigger? I think my belly causes Ellie some concern. Several times a day she offers to lighten my load. "I can help you carry your belly, Mommy." And then she puts her two little hands on my stomach and walks with me. I love that kid.

4 comments:

courtney said...

that is so cute! it's also nice to see that you finally grew some arms!! :)

Hall Family said...

way cute!!! :)

Sabs said...

oh man these pics are awesome!!! you definately need to save those babies!:)

Unknown said...

Had to look up your previous L-word post...So happy these days when I find commen sufferers! Thanks for sharing and making me feel less disgusting!