My mom left today. I won't lie, I shed a few tears. She has been so amazing the past two weeks. I just don't know how I am going to survive without her. I have a feeling Ellie will be watching way too much TV and I will be getting way too little sleep. I tried to get a picture of Mom with the kids before she left, but Ellie was not cooperating (totally normal for her these days) and Jack was hungry (also totally normal).
5 comments:
good luck -- you can do it!
cute pics! no worries you can always come play with us!
I totally bawled the whole way to the airport to drop my Mom off and I am insisting she comes again in a few weeks. :)
It'll be hard now, but in a week or so, I'm sure you'll have it down, you just gotta find your groove. :) Good luck!! :)
I love these pics! Ellie's so funny.
Post a Comment