Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Best: Big Sister edition

My mom took Ellie to church today since Jack, of course, is too little to go. Not that he could anyway, since he spends his days and nights clad only in a diaper with a bilirubin blanket wrapped around his tummy. We can only take him off it to feed and change him. I really look forward to our hour long nursing sessions so I can cuddle him. Ellie would not have put up with this when she was a baby. She hated being strapped into her carseat or put down. Jack just chills in his bouncer (the bili blanket is tucked under a regular blanket). Ellie wanted to do her Sunday Best pictures with him this morning. She is such a poser! Her necklace says #1 Big Sister. I have to agree.


I realize it is time for me to change the title of my blog. I am thinking All Ellie and Jack (so original) or Pieces of Me. What do you think?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! What a great big sis. Amelia just walked over to the computer and said, "Who's that, Mommy?" and I said, "Ellie," and she said, "Can I go to her house?" LOL!

Anonymous said...

Oops, that was GFF :)

Maddie said...

I love Pieces of Me. Sorry, I copied you and did Sunday Best with Annika today.
Ellie looks adorable in that outfit, by the way.

jessica said...

I really like pieces of me.
Jessica

Tara said...

I was wondering if you were gonna make 2 of them..haha. I like pieces of me!

Stephanie said...

Ellie is such an awesome big sister! They're both beautiful!