Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Christmas card rejects


Yesterday I went over to Sabrina's house to take Christmas card pictures of the kids in their adorable new outifts from my mother-in-law. I was counting on Sabrina's creative side to help me pose the kids and she didn't let me down. Ellie, however, did not want to cooperate. Everything I told her to do, she would do the opposite. There was some serious bribery going on during this photo shoot. And Jack was just not willing to crack a smile.
Ellie was right there to comfort him, though.
When I decided to attempt their pictures individually, Ellie insisted on sitting with her back to us and smiling over her shoulder. The kid is such a poser.
The great thing about digital cameras, though, is that you can just snap a million pictures and you are bound to get one that you like.



6 comments:

Stacie said...

Love it!

Sabs said...

yay can't wait to see the non-rejects too:)

Hall Family said...

These are so cute, even if they weren't the "perfect" picture! I love the outfits--SUPER CUTE!!! :)

Anonymous said...

This phrase, is matchless))), it is pleasant to me :)

Jessica Bringhurst said...

I'm pretty sure that Ellie is supposed to be my daughter with her sense of humor and attitude. You kids look beautiful. I miss you tons!

Stephanie said...

So hard to bribe babies! Pics turned out great though.