- I have been unusually cranky today. Maybe that is why Tom, Ellie, and Jack have been unusually cranky, too. What is that saying? When Mama ain't happy...
- I hate cutting little baby nails. Hate it. Jack came out of the womb with freakishly long nails and they grow at an astounding rate. Side note: Tom has never once cut Ellie's or Jack's nails. Not that I am keeping score or anything
- As much time as I give Ellie, it is never enough. She should never have been the oldest child because she needs a CONSTANT playmate. As much as I want to keep Jack a baby, I can't wait til he is old enough to really play with Ellie.
- Putting Ellie in her room for "quiet time" is not worth it because she trashes the place and then needs help cleaning it.
- I wanted to go on a bike ride today, but after I got all dressed up in my lovely padded shorts and put my helmet on, I realized the front tire was leaking air. So I ran instead. I am getting a little concerned about building up to 30 miles in time for the Tour de Cure.
- I find it amazing how teething can alter the personalities of even the most mellow of babies.
- Why, oh why was I so anxious to return home from my mini vacay?
Monday, June 14, 2010
Bullets of Frustration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ha ha you make me laugh. i suppose all bitterness makes me chuckle, dont know why:) you shouldve come and hung out today. i let the kids play in the pool in the yard, while i read a book ellie couldve had 2 playmates! i think you look super hot and thin in your painful sandles pic btw
It's okay to be disgruntled occasionaly, it makes me happy to know I'm not the only one! P.S. Eric NEVER cut any of our babies nails! But now that they're older I make him cut them ALL, toes too!!! :) It'll all come around.
Being cranky is allowed. Hopefully the run helped though.
As for the nails - I know this is gross, but I would bite Landon's when he was a baby. Never once hurt him. I hate baby nail clippers, they scare me. LOL.
Post a Comment