Sunday, March 06, 2011

Sunday Best: Spring is Here edition

I know I haven't been doing my Sunday Best pictures much lately, but not to worry, I am still going to church. Usually, I am just running too late to try to take pictures. Also, since I started teaching Sunday School, I have been leaving Jack at home with Tom every other Sunday. Oh my gosh, I get so much more out of church when I am not chasing Jack around or trying to keep him occupied. I would leave him every Sunday, but Tom really treasures his alone time. Now that Jack is (almost) 17 months, I thought I would try to put him in the nursery. He was having none of it. In fact, his melt down was so intense that he wouldn't even go to his beloved aunties. He eventually calmed down enough to spend the rest of church sleeping in Dianna's arms.

On a completely different note, check out Ellie's hair! She has been requesting specific 'dos as of late and her hair is finally long enough to meet her demands. I was pretty proud of myself because I am sadly lacking in the hair styling department.

One final unrelated thing...do I not have the palest children on the planet? It is almost like they have no skin pigmentation. I am already stocking up on the sunscreen for this summer.

3 comments:

Maddie said...

I am with you. I haven't watched a sacrament meeting or any other classes for a year now.

Sabs said...

ellies hair is always adorable! we call this do- "seashells" at our house:)

Unknown said...

Love the pic! They're adorable.