Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fun with comparisons

When Ellie was a baby, Tom bought her an Astros' outfit that looked like it belonged on a boy.  She wore it once and then it was set aside until Jack made use of it.  This morning, I told Ellie to go get me an outfit for Sam and she came downstairs with the old Astros' outfit (which is no longer their colors, by the way).  I was excited about the photo opportunity so I put him in it.
Here are the pictures of Ellie and Jack wearing the same outfit:
So, I apparently lost the bib somewhere along the way and now that I have 3 kids, I don't have time to get out the real camera for pictures. Hence, the decline in picture-quality of poor, chubby Sam. Sam is about the same age as Ellie in this pic and a month younger than Jack was. 

No comments: