Jack has been challenging lately, so it was nice to have my parents around to jump in and help with the kids when I was occupied with feeding Sam. Speaking of Sam, he is huge! One of my mom's friends came over and thought he was closer to 7 months than 2 months. Not only does he have more rolls than a shar pei puppy, but he is crazy long! I can't love on him enough. Except for at around 8pm when he just starts screaming until I can put him to sleep.

Jack is still giving us trouble with his attitude. He is so dang moody. One minute he is loving and sweet, the next he is stomping around declaring how angry he is. He is also racking up the bills lately (though, of course, we don't begrudge him this). We had to take him to a pediatric cardiologist for his heart murmur and a pediatric dentist for his teeth. Next month, he is getting two extractions and two fillings. And, of course, I don't have dental insurance because we have always gone to the dentist (aka Mark) for free. But Mark doesn't do sedation, so pediatric dentist it is. Jack also failed his hearing test at his well-child exam so we are supposed to take him to an audiologist. The pediatrician also wants us to take him to a dermatologist about some moles she doesn't like. Oh, and he needs speech therapy. Naturally, this would all occur on the summer when I am no longer getting a paycheck. At least he doesn't need glasses, although he looks pretty darn cute in them!
p.s. Good thing I have gotten caught up in the Instagram craze or else I would have no photos of my kids! As it is, I have no photos that don't have weird editing applied to them.

No comments:
Post a Comment