Then the kids ate way, way too much candy for breakfast.
You know I had to color-coordinate their outfits. I bought Ellie's dress and the boys' shirts the day before at Old Navy. Everything was 50% off...total score.
The primary kids sand two songs during church. One of them was Sam's favorite song, Miracle bt Shawna Edwards. He makes me play it on repeat in the car every day so he knew all the words and he was so cute up there singing. Ok, so we aren't supposed to take pictures, but luckily I have rule-breaker friends show snapped away and shared with me. Not sure why all the kids looks so sad here, though!

After church, we went to Mark and Rosie's house for Easter dinner. They also did an egg hunt and pinata for the kids. Their girls are all older so I thought it was so sweet of them to organize this for the younger cousins.

Lately Ellie has been finding it so funny to tease Sam because he gets so mad. I am not normally a fan of this, but Tom captured the following during the egg hunt and I find it so funny:
![]() |
| Ellie stealing the egg right as Sam is reaching for it |
![]() |
| Sam ripping Ellie a new one |
![]() |
| Sam telling his cousin Mia what a mean sister Ellie is |






No comments:
Post a Comment