Ellie is covered in little red spots. Sometimes they are lighter than others. It seems that several of the children in her daycare class have these mysterious spots. They don't seem to bother her at all, but they sure do bother me!
We have taught Ellie how to spin in circles. She will turn herself around and around. Then she will try to walk and promptly topple over. And then Tom and I laugh and laugh. It is a fun game. I wonder what else we can teach her to do for our amusement?
As for me, today was a better day than yesterday. And yesterday was a better day than the first day. So maybe someday I might actually enjoy this whole teaching thing.
4 comments:
Why did you cover up the school name on the bulletin board? It's clearly visible on the cake from your library party.
Man, I hope the spots go away--that's weird!
I hope you're having a good first week of school. I don't know if I ever blogged about this, but I used to teach (3rd grade and Kindergarten). Getting ready for school and the firs week of school are SO stressful--I hope it gets easier for you!
are you supposed to do anything for the spots? I hope you have ellie on video going around and around hee hee. glad things are getting better at school...slowly. Wish I could help!
uh oh, hoping those spots dont have anything to do with chicken!!!
Post a Comment