Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sunday Best: Oops, No Church edition

Ellie and I woke up bright and early this morning and got all dressed in our Sunday best to head out to church. I was running a little late, so I called my brother to have him save us a seat. Um, yeah, totally forgot that today was General Conference. And to think, I could have stayed in my pajamas and put off taking a shower for at least another 5 hours.

We did get to do a really fun thing this evening, though. My father-in-law took us to see Walking With Dinosaurs at the Toyota Center. I was a little apprehensive about Ellie sitting still and watching it, but she totally loved it! She would call out to the dinosaurs and when they would exit the arena she would shout, "Bye, dinosaurs! See ya later!" Very cute. A few kids around us were a little scared when the dinosaurs would roar and fight, but Ellie wasn't frightened at all. We were in the third row and pretty close to those huge, realistic looking dinosaurs, so I was pretty impressed. I am really glad my brother-in-law suggested it and my father-in-law got us the tickets. Thanks guys!

3 comments:

courtney said...

We took Landry to see the Walking with Dinosaurs show a few months ago when it was here in Dallas, and we thought it was great, too. Landry LOVES dinosaurs, so she especially loved it.

Sabs said...

oooh i wanna go. i need details.

Whitney said...

I'm so sad that Walking with the Dinosaurs isn't coming anywhere close to us. Evie would love it I'm sure! Ellie is as adorable as always!!!