Remember how for Valentine's Day Tom told me I could either get a maid service or a spa day? And I chose maid service? Well, I finally cashed it in. My house looks and smells amazing. Worth every penny. I think I am hooked and I might have to start selling plasma (just like the old college days!) so I can afford to get this done more often.
3 comments:
awesome! I'll have to call you a blood whore, just like in college :)
I AM SO JEALOUS!!
Are you going to keep using them? I'd love to have a maid service, even for one day. Did it cost more for a first time visit? Wow...LUCKY (said like napolean)
I think I could use that kind of help right now! Inlaws are coming into town Sat. and having a VT brunch tomorrow! :) haha I'm glad that you were able to cash in!! :)
Post a Comment