As I mentioned in my last post, Tom's sister got married this past weekend. On a yacht. Ellie was really excited about the whole boat part. She kept looking out the hotel window at the yachts to make sure we weren't missing the "boat race." Apparently, boat racing and wedding are synonymous in her mind. I was really nervous about how Ellie would behave. You never know if she is going to be completely charming or simply stubborn. But she walked down the aisle with grace and stood up front for the entire ceremony without making a sound.
As soon as the ceremony was over and we made our way upstairs, she beelined straight for the bar. She walked past all the people standing in line, slapped her little hand on the counter, and ordered a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Too bad for her, they only had wine and beer. I am pretty sure she felt like a princess all night long, especially with all the attention Tom's aunties and older sister were lavishing on her.
3 comments:
super cute! cant believe she lasted so long! hee hee pb&j
Love the pb&j story! That is too funny!
I love the pb&j story too! So cute!! haha
Post a Comment