Ellie has a little stroller for her dolls. This weekend, Jack climbed into it and Ellie was pushing him around the house. She then came up with the brilliant plan to get a running start and then send Jack flying across the wood floor from the living room to the play room (formerly known as our dining room). Both kids were screeching with laughter and I jumped up to get my little video camera to capture the moment. I called Tom in to watch and he immediately voiced his concern, telling me that Jack was going to get catapulted from the stroller. I rolled my eyes because Tom is soooo overly-cautious and proceeded to record. Although they had done this several times by now, this time Ellie somehow sent Jack flying across the room…right into the corner of the wooden cradle. Oops. I have it on video, but for once I am not going to blog it because a.) it makes me look like a bad parent and b.) you can hear Tom yelling at me at the end of it.
Just in case you were wondering, Jack was totally fine once he stopped crying. And his new bump blended in with all the other ones.
2 comments:
so funny! ah siblings are hillarious. i still kinda wanna see the video:)
oh good, I'm not the only "unconcerned" parent that has a spouse that disagrees! Too funny!!
Post a Comment